Monday 15 May 2017

Tonight in my head

How do you stop your brain from working over time.
Tonight I just don’t feel right. I feel strange. I’ve had a really good few days and now I can feel the come down. I’m starting to get irritated my peoples voices again. Words are starting to grate on me. Words which shouldn’t even cause discomfort. Why does this always have to happen? Why is there always such a hard come down. It’s like I can see everything becoming distant again. Everything is becoming dark again.
How do you stop this feeling? The feeling of losing control over your mind. The feeling of self-worth and happiness slipping away. Everything always seems good in the moment. Like today seeing my friend, spending time with her and having a good time. Like yesterday when I saw friends again. I was happy on both these occasions. Then……. It stops. I become dark again. I start to notice every little thing that I hate about myself. All those little things coming together and painting a horrible picture.
How do you stop it?
I don’t think people realise just how unbearable these feelings are. You just get told to hang in there. Distract yourself. But what if the distractions don’t work? Hang in there….for how long. I just want to be okay again. I want to not feel like this. I just hope that tomorrow is a better day. 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig